The Summer School Circus of Stoa for Seniors and Adults – Stoa Goes Weird
Date and timeThu 22.7.2021, at 2:00 p.m.
The summer school mobile Circus of Stoa arrives again during this summer bringing lessons outdoors.
The session covers a broad range of circus skills allowing students to try a little bit of everything. Trained instructors will give you an introduction to all the core areas of circus arts including acrobatics, juggling scarves, balls, equilibristics (balancing), prop manipulation, and more.
The program looks to improve and develop or improve:
2. Hone eye-hand/foot coordination.
3. Increase mental dexterity
4.Improve blood circulation and nervous system
• No previous experience necessary to enroll.
• All lessons are beginning level.
• English and Finnish language of instruction.
• We are taking precautions to ensure students’ safety and health and help reduce the virus spread.
• Classes will be kept to small groups and coaches will keep students at safe distances.
Duration: 1 h