City dances in Annantalo – Mazurka
Date and timeTue 3.8.2021, at 5:30 p.m.
City dances in Annantalo during the summer on Tuesdays at 17.30-18.15.
You can join any time. No advance registration is required.
The teaching will be provided by trained dance teachers.
Tue 15.6. at 17.30-18.15 tango
Tue 22.6. at 17.30-18.15 waltz
Tue 29.6. at 17.30-18.15 humppa
Tue 6.7. at 17.30-18.15 samba
Tue 13.7. at 17.30-18.15 bugg
Tue 20.7. at 17.30-18.15 jenkka
Tue 27.7. at 17.30-18.15 foxtrot
Tue 3.8. at 17.30-18.15 mazurkka
Tue 10.8. at 17.30-18.15 single-time swing
Tue 17.8. at 17.30-18.15 cha-cha
Safety instructions for participants in the summer of 2021:
The health of the dancers and teachers is of the utmost importance to us. To make the dance events comfortable and safe, we ask all participants to take the following into account:
– A maximum of 49 participants will be admitted in order of arrival.
– You can learn the steps either with your own partner or solo.
– Please keep safe distances!
– Please skip the dance session if you have even minor cold symptoms.
– The sessions will be held weather permitting.
– Hand sanitiser will be available on site, but each participant may bring their own bottle of hand sanitiser if they wish.
The instructions will be specified as necessary.
Duration: 45 min.
The comprehensive city dance programme for the summer of 2021 is available on the website of Dance Theatre Tsuumi: